November 9, 2007

A little bit of random

oh, what to write, what to write. Hmmmm. Oh I know! Holly gave me an award! It is a sub-category (I think) of the "Bloggers with Integrity" award. It is for Creativity. First of all, Holly makes me laugh! Me...creative? My husband is mocking me as I write this! So, that excites me! I love going to people's blogs and seeing awards. It shows that other people like their blogs and like to read them and show support to them. To have someone give me an award makes me feel a little bit cooler and popular. There's always a first time for things, right?

Next thing I want to write about is this: Do your kids have Daddy-dar? Mine do. The moment that he walks in the door they run to him. Even if he is super quiet and doesn't make a sound and they are in the basement, they "know" he is home and run to find him. It's cool.

Third, the Osmonds were on Oprah today. Did you watch it? Well, I did and I LOVED it! I have to give them props for me so upfront about their beliefs. It was awesome! Talking about Forever Families, and no premarital sex. It rocked. My husband says he thinks that it is the most vocal they have ever been about their religion. They have to be some of my favorite celebrities EVER! Kudos to the Osmonds!

Well, that is enough randomness for today, don'tcha think?

5 comments:

Leah said...

All the NaBloPoMo blogs are struggling today. That's funny.

I love the Osmonds! I missed Oprah though. I'll have to see if I can find it online.

Did you see Marie on Dancing with the Stars this week (I think it was this week)? She was dancing to big band music, dressed from the 40s, with hair to boot. Awesome! At the end of the dance, she JUMPED on the judges' table and plants a huge kiss on one of them. Then Donny runs on the floor (from the audience) and plants one on her. Soooooo cute!

Keeley said...

Congratulations on your award! =) =)

Cecily R said...

Jon and I just watched the Osmonds on the 1 a.m. rerun.

Hey, did you mean for your profile to be unavailable? The reason I'm saying anything is because I have you linked on my site on one of my posts and I wonder if you'd rather it not be.

Let me know!

xo

Unknown said...

We really missed you last night. Please put January 10th down for lunch with the Blogging Babes. Deets on my blog.

Loved the Osmonds on the Oprah Show. George and Olive have quite a posterity.

Laura said...

I would have loved to see that! I am fascinated with the Osmonds from a distance...they are so interesting! Deaf kids, singing kids...Mormon..so interesting! You know what I wanted to do more than anything? Go see Donny on Broadway in Beauty and the Beast as Gaston!!! Would that be great!? LOVED him in Joseph!