February 14, 2008

No longer participating in....

***Warning***
This blog no longer participates in Thursday Thirteen.

It was too dang hard and I gave up! That's right, you heard me...I GAVE UP!

So, now I am going to do Thankful Thursday. It's a little easier.


ToDaY I am ThAnKfUl for:

My kids and my Sweetheart! Oh how I love them. I mean it IS Valentine's Day after all! No really, they are the light of my life and my world truly does revolve around them. Here are a few of my favorite pictures to show how fun and awesome they are.





5 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Those are good things to be thankful for! Beautiful family, by the way.

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I LOVE the pictures.

Her Royal Highness said...

You have a beautiful family! Really beautiful.

Brillig said...

Oh my goodness, your family is so gorgeous!!!

Ally said...

I can see why you're so grateful for them. What a beautiful family! :)