March 29, 2008

Daddy/Daughter Date and the poodle skirts

Okay....just remember...you asked to see it. And please keep in mind that the camera adds 10 pounds, plus it's like 3 yards of felt which has got to add a good 50 pounds. So really, I am only 105 pounds. Skinny really. *And apparently in a state of denial as well.

Rachel (left) and Meghan (right) in their poodle skirts.

Here is me (big fat hippo wearing the truquoise skirt) and cute skinny daughters all decked out and ready to go.We borrowed this "HOG" from a leader's husband and took pictures of each of the girls with their dads on it. It was so fun! All the girls LOVED this part of the entire night! Here are my cuties with their Daddy. He was a party pooper and did not dress up. Some of the dads really got into it. There were a couple of letterman jackets from Clearfield and one from Davis, a couple of dads with slicked back hair and rolled up sleeves. It was great!

And the best part? IT'S DONE! We don't have to do another until September when we do our Mommy/Daughter. And it's gonna be a spa day activity. Mani's and Pedi's and massages. WOOHOO!

8 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Darling pictures! The one of you and the girls is beautiful. And I love the one of them with their dad. I remember daddy/daughter dinners that we did when I was a Merrie Miss... pre-Achievement days. What fun memories.

Lara said...

Oh STOP IT! That is a GOOD PICTURE!! LOVE the poodle skirts. I think I wore one of those almost every halloween. Classic!

Keeley said...

Dude! I see no hippos, but three gorgeous girls, one loving papa and a hog. =) What fun!

Cecily R said...

You all look FABULOUS!! I am totally impressed by what you came up with--the skirts (and all of you in them) are adorable!!!

Thayne6 said...

I love it, Jana! You are amazing to have made those. You all look great!

Jamie

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

When you get a chance, I have something for you on my blog...

Ally said...

Love it! Love it, love it! :D

What a fun idea to have pictures with the motorcycle. ;)

Good job, girl! I'm sure it was awesomely fun.

Laura said...

I LOVE IT!!! You all look fantastic! Really, your skirt turned out great! I had no idea you were so talented! What fun! The spa day sounds wonderful too!