March 14, 2008

Shots of the week!

I love Spring! My crocuses are blooming and it is COLOR! No more blah white snow!!
We got down Jenny's old bike (which had been Rachel's before that) to see if Jonathan could ride it and look at him go! Now we just need to get some paint to change it from a girly bike to a "big boy bike".
Look Mom! Only one hand! I'm so big! *Really, where does the time go? Just yesterday she was born and now she holds her bottle with one hand. I hate that they have to grow up.





3 comments:

Sbankhead said...

Jana, you jinxed us, now it is snowing!! JK love ya babe!

Unknown said...

Cute, cute children!

Cecily R said...

Great pictures! Love the one handed bottle hold. Evie doesn't even hold hers anymore. She just sucks on it really hard and crawls and climbs around going about her business.