(sorry no cute picture with today's post. I didn't think you'd want to see a picture on the topic at hand...)
Today I am thankful that Diarrhea doesn't last forever. And that is all that I am saying on that subject.
I'm also thankful for friends, both old and new. You all rock my world!
March 13, 2008
Thankful Thursday #5
from Pezlady Jana at 10:53 AM
Labels: thankful thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
I almost don't want to comment on this one, cuz I'm still waiting for the diarrhea to be over at our house!
Baby Boy is puking, and Sweet Pea has the runs.
We're waiting....
Um, you're welcome?!
I'm thankful that you didn't post a pic today. *grin*
It seems to be rotten everywhere. I'm sorry that you have sick ones. I'd rather the runs than the pukes anyday.
Blech! I'm sorry... I hope it clears out soon!! And yeah... thanks for not sharing a picture today :)
hope all is better now
Also thankful you didn't post a picture.
I too was thankful when I got that stupid swimming pool virus and the constant sitting on the toilet finally went away.
I could really have used this post 2 days ago :)
You are so funny! You crack me up and I don't want to know any more about your post!
Post a Comment