May 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Sidney girl!

Can you believe that I FORGOT to do a fun little post about my baby complete with pictures for her 1st birthday! What a loser, right? It's okay, I am a cheater and I will just post-date this one and no one will know....wait, I just told you. OOPS!


My little baby turned 1! It's crazy to me how it feels like forever that I was pregnant and that was only 9 months. And the first year of her life has gone by in a flash and it was 12 months.

BIG, FAT mommy all pregnant with Sidney. Eight months and counting.....
Miss Sidney just one day old. What a cutie!
I love it when she smiles. She brings such sunshine into our home.
And she has been known to make some pretty weird faces too. Maybe it's just gas?
Already playing with Barbies. Yikes, they start early don't they!
Just for fun...this is me at 6 months old. Quite a resemblance to Sidney!! (And check out my mom's hairdo! LOVE IT!)

This is what I live for. Kisses from my baby! We'll work on the fact that she uses her tongue when she's older. :)

4 comments:

Cecily R said...

Happy BIRTHDAY sweet Sidney!!! I can't believe how close she and Evie are!!

LOVE the pictures. The last one is my fav. :)

Ally said...

More awesome pictures... love 'em!

Happy Birthday to Sidney. :)

Such a cutie pie. (She DOES have a striking resemblance to your baby picture....)

Melissa said...

You two do look a lot alike!! Great post!!

Laura said...

You are so cute! I love the baby pictures, she is darling and you were too as a baby and the kiss picture - the best! So sweet! Thanks for sharing!