May 8, 2008

It's not just for laundry anymore...

I thought this was fun. I heard Sidney giggling and came out of my room to see Meghan and Rachel pulling her around in the laundry basket. You would have thought that they were the only kids in the world to think it up when they said, "Look Mom! Look what we are doing with Sidney"!
So, of course, then I HAD to show them that pulling a baby around in a laundry basket has been done by older siblings since probably the dawn of time! Here is my older sisters Amy and Marni pulling me around. And I was even the same age as Sidney is. Funny!

2 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Oh, too cute. My boys do the same thing. I'm sure we did too, as children!

Cecily R said...

I LOVE that you have a shot of the same thing from when you were kids!!!