My boy crazy 9 year old daughter LOVES the Jonas Brothers. I think I am constantly hearing allllllll about them and their songs and the contest to win tickets to go see them and mom-didya-know-this and mom-didya-know that all Jonas Brothers. And I so don't even care. I mean look at their hair. Weird. Get a real hairstyle I say. She even wants a poster of them for her room. Ha HA Ha. Not even.
Sigh.
And then I remembered myself when I was near to her age and the boy group that I thought was the shiznizzle. New Kids On the Block! I mean really. Have you ever in your life seen such Hawties? NOt since the late 80's early 90's at least. And their hair is so not much better.
But I am still not getting her a poster.






3 comments:
LOL! And people said the same thing about the Beatles and their hair.
Never mind. If she likes YA Fantasy, I have a contest running at the moment on my blog. The prize is a give-away copy of "Farworld," the super new novel by J. Scott Savage, out this September. Worth taking a peek.
LOL!!!! I had posters of Alabama on my wall...
And oh my gosh did you know that nkotb are coming in concert in salt lake on Novemeber 11,2008!! Isn't that like the most to say the least!!! Ahhhhh!!
Post a Comment