June 25, 2008

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY (except I'm gonna explain it anyway)


We camped out by the Challis Hot Springs. We got unlimited swimming and we were in the pool almost every chance we could be. I had changed Sidney into her swimmy suit and the other girls and I were putting ours on when I looked over at Sidney on the bed and noticed that she was trying to put my bra on! I laughed so hard. Then I yelled for one of the girls to grab the camera for me so I could take a picture. When we all got changed I took the camera and went out and showed my mom and sisters and anybody else who wanted a peep and proclaimed loudly, "THAT is totally gonna go on my blog!"

5 comments:

Sbankhead said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sbankhead said...

The scary thing is, she almost fits into it tiny, I mean Jana!!! lol Just kidding you know I love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hay...Shannon I was gonna write that. Priceless.

Ally said...

Hee hee hee!! :D

Melissa said...

That's too funny! You'll love having that picture around when she gets older :)