You gotta love the 70's. I'm guessing that one requirement of living during the 70's was the ability to not match at all. Cuz take a look people! None of us match. Our own clothes or even to each other! Another point I want to make: 4 people have brown hair in this picture, one has black, one is blond, and one is reddish light brown. Take a picture of us today and for some Odd reason, only a couple of us Still have our original hair color. Hmmmmm. I'm not faulting, I'm just saying....
Check out my parents! My dad is super handsome and my mom is a Hottie! Woot Woot!
I love family pictures. It's hard to believe that this was our family 30 years ago.

Here we are last year at Thanksgiving. From that picture 30 years ago, one more child was added to the family, 6 spouses, and 17 grandkids. Awesome isn't it! (And my dad and mom are still as handsome and pretty as ever!)





5 comments:
Hi There! Love the post. I love looking at pictures of my family- past and present! A wall in my den is completely covered with pictures. Thanks for sharing. (:
What a GREAT idea for a post! I enjoyed it so much, especially because I became a teenager in the 70's! You are absolutely right about fashion...or our lack of it, haha! :D
Sister Cole,
I found your blog on the Mission web page and thought I would drop you a note. Looks like you are doing great and have a wonderful family. Check out our web on the blog as well.
www.warrenfabfive.blogspot.com
Elder Scott Warren
What was with fashion in the 70s and 80s? I'm just thinking about the pic we had taken when I was about 8 and...woah! We were hot, let me tell you! My dad had a very hip afro! Woot!
Fun look back Pez!
Wow! I was born in the late 70's so I missed out on THAT fashion craze. But man, our 80's pics are just as bad.
Fun flashback!
Post a Comment