October 11, 2008

It's not today...



I.am.an.idiot. There. I freely admitted it. Now you can all go about your business again.

"THE BIG GAME" is NOT today as I previously thought. Where did I even get that thought? Who knows. Point is I thought it was today. HAHA. NO. It's in like 6 weeks. What a dorkus I am. Can I help it that I am really trying to be a bigger fan and better co-dependent enabler for my husband and his BYU fan-ness that I got so excited that THERE would be a game that then I confused it in my brain (which FYI...doesn't take much because leading experts say that we only use 10% of our brains anyway) and wanted it to be tomorrow.

Guess what? No matter how HARD you will a game to be, it just will not BE.

*Thanks Grant for letting me know. You are a die hard UTAH fan and I should have known that you would at least know when the game was. LOL.

No comments: