October 17, 2008

No Flashback and they are blogging

Sorry no Flashback Friday this week. I am a loser and didn't get the picture that I wanted to use scanned into my computer to actually use it.

Oh a fun note though...my girls have been requesting a blog of their own and I was resisting and then my BFF let her kids get their own, so I copied and said, "OKAY! You all can have your blog!"

They totally told me what they wanted on it and I sat down with each of them to write a post. Meghan was great at thinking of what she wanted to write and then just typing it. She is a pretty good little typer too. Rachel didn't really know what to say, but was very diligent at "doing it herself" and typing. She is OCD like that. Jenny can't type or spell very well, so she just dictated to me and I did it for her. Basically she bore her testimony for her first post. It's all GOOD! Anyway, if you want to check out their funniness...go to "3goofydivas.blogspot.com".

7 comments:

Leah said...

Very cute. And I love their header pic! That must be so exciting for them.

Leah said...

Ooh ooh! So does that mean it's our one year bloggiversary...or something...?

LOL!

Keeley said...

Ok, your new picture is absolutely brilliant. =D

That Girl said...

Okay, totally love your blog. Consider yourself followed!

(Feel free to share any Brazilian anecdotes ... my butt is still intact and I'd love to laugh it off!)

Her Royal Highness said...

You're such a good mom. Sitting there typing while she dictates to you! How great!
Congrats to your girls for joining the blogosphere!!!

Anonymous said...

YEAHHH. you made the bows. I am so proud of you. They look great. It is amazing how fun and easy they become after some practice. I love your new picture.

Andi said...

Okay LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new family pictures!!!! They turned out great, who took them?