December 20, 2008

Happy 10th to Meghan!

Happy 10th Birthday Meghan!!

I can't believe she is 10! Wow! Her childhood is going by so fast. I wonder if she feels the same way? The highlight of her birthday was the ice cream cake from Cold Stone (no picture- sorry! It was all blurry), and getting the Taylor Swift CD.
She is such a young lady, I almost feel silly being a mom to someone who likes the same stuff that I like. (Does that make me weird?)
Here are the top 10 things that are great about Meghan:
1. She likes the color purple and so do I.
2. She is very crafty. Her latest obsession is weaving. She has made 6 scarves for the homeless and is almost done with another.
3. She likes all the same music that I do.
4. She is smart like her dad.
5. She has beautiful handwriting (when she takes her time...)
6. She makes yummy Mac n Cheese.
7. She is a great helper around the house and usually does her chores without grumbling.
8. She is a girlie girl through and through!
9. She likes CHoColAte!!
10. She is very pretty and fixes her own hair EVERYDAY!
LOVE YOU MEGGY!!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday! What a great list of things!
My oldest will be 10 in January and you're right - it feels weird! :)

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Happy Birthday Meghan!

Thayne6 said...

Wow--double digits! Happy Birthday!

Sbankhead said...

How fun! Love you meggy!!!

BeCcA said...

You should remember the pinatas your family joined us several times on Christmas Eve. I have had so much fun going thru my old scrapbooks that I am going to start doing flashback friday. Good times.

Anonymous said...

Kayla's not doing her own hair yet....I think it's my OCD thing..I guess I gotta let it happen at some point, huh. :)

Ronda