November 13, 2007

Blissful Brownies (and they really are)

Before I forget, here is the recipe for the Fabulous Treat that I made for Family Night! Enjoy. I think I would be making it this very second if it weren't for the 8 egg whites that it requires. Oh yeah, if I had them, I would make it again! But...alas, I can't. They are so good! I ate way tooooooo many. In my defense, Sidney didn't sleep very well again, and now Daddy has to travel and he will be gone tonight. It's comfort food folks. And comfort it did! Daddy was so sweet to me though. He found out this morning at a meeting that he was going to have to travel today and he knew how tired I was, so he left work early and came home to watch the kids so that I could take a nap. He loves me, he does!

Well, check back tomorrow for a quiz. Oh yeah, and it's food-related. Really, did you expect anything else?

1 comment:

Leah said...

That was very sweet for your hubby to think about you. Hope you get some sleep tonight!

and thanks for the recipe. mmmmm!