So I was thinking of starting a "new" thing on my blog. I already have my Wednesday quiz and I saw this "Thursday Thirteen" on someone else's blog and since I am a cheater pants and a stealer I stole it and am using it on my blog. Ha Ha
I'm not really sure how Thursday 13 is supposed to work, but on my blog, it will consist of my thoughts for that day or things I plan to do. Basically it will be random thoughts on an assigned day. Exciting stuff, huh?
Here goes:
- Handy Manny on Disney Channel is a pretty cute show for kids. My little boy loves it.
- I am tired of winter and the cold already.
- Boogers and snuffy noses suck. Well, to be precise, they do NOT actually suck, but I think you all understand what I am trying to say.
- Dick Nourse retired from KSL as the anchorman after 43 years last night. Crazy!
- I made bread this morning.
- It is my attempt at using my food storage items and being prepared.
- Plus it is saving us money since I don't have to buy the bread.
- My wheat grinder is VERY loud.
- People should not kidnap their 20 year old daughters and take them out of the state so that they miss their wedding. I'm just saying.
- I'm doing babysitting kits with my Activity Days girls. Should be fun.
- I need to finish scanning old pictures into my computer today. It might not happen until tomorrow or I don't even know when.
- I finished "Eclipse" yesterday. Now I am bummed out that the next book doesn't come out until next year.
- Thinking of 13 things to write was harder than I thought.






2 comments:
I made bread today too! I don't have a wheat grinder, but I have 200 lbs of flour in my food storage. I haven't read Eclipse or any of the others. I remember Dick Nourse on KSL from my BYU days.
Fun things about you!
You need to go to ThursdayThirteen.com and put your name in and then you'll get some extra readers! Next week for sure!
I like your randomness! I can't believe you made bread. And so did Holly. I am so not a bread maker. In fact, I can't even make it in a bread maker. Pretty hard to mess that up but I manage. Its one of my talents.
Post a Comment