April 25, 2008

Out of Time

I have finally succumbed to what I have been trying to do for oh so very long. I deleted my blogroll from my sidebar. You see, I just don't have time to go through everyone's blog every day. I love you all. I do. But I just gotta have more time for me and my kiddos, oh yeah, and that crazy guy I am married to. He wants some time also.

The Good news is that I finally figured out how to do Google Reader. So, all of your URL's are on there and it will tell me when you post something new and I can read it. If I don't comment, please don't think that I stopped reading you. I didn't. I probably just laughed and then moved on. It happens.

I'm. So. Sorry.

It had to be done.

11 comments:

Sandra said...

So I am also finding myself out of time. My blog roll has been reduced, but my favorites bookmarks for blogs is a mile long and I find myself picking and choosing who to read. All this simply because I don't understand how to utilize an RSS feed. Could you e-mail me (sandra@urbanbotanic.com) and explain it to me? Please? When you get a moment and are bored ;)

Keeley said...

Haha, I TOTALLY understand where you're coming from. What's the google reader? What's an RSS feed?

I'm sorry to add to your lack of time...I hope you don't mind, but I tagged you. It's ok if you don't have time to do it.

Pezlady Jana said...

So, I found the google reader on the main page of blogger. I just clicked on it and then it leads you through with instructions on how to set it up. Well kind of. You click on this spot that says "add subscription" and then type in the URL address of the blog you want to read and it will bring it up and put it in memory. It really has made my last couple of days so much easier.

Keeley said...

Ok, I had a look - and it looks complicated. =Þ I shall have to fiddle with it and see what happens. So if the internet blows up, you can say "Ack! Keeley should never have fiddled with it!" =D

Thanks!

Her Royal Highness said...

I hear ya! My sister has google reader & loves to use it - she's just so busy. I hope you comment at least SOME of the time!!! :)
happy blogging!

Melissa said...

Don't apologize... I did the same thing. I felt like I was constantly changing my blog roll and trying to make sure I hit all the blogs... Google Reader saved my life ;)

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

I love Google reader. (Nevermind that I have 400 new feeds to catch up on.)

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Good for you. It was a very liberating day when I eliminated my blogroll. I even downsized my google reader, but don't tell anyone ok?

Laura said...

Your cute. I love you anyway. ;)

kseal said...

I am amazed that you've blogged for so long without anyone telling you about google reader. I've even considered posting about it, but thought that everyone already knew about it since I'm one of the last people in America who set up a blog.

Anyway, I'd just like to bear my testimony that I know google reader simplifies my life and minimizes my wasted time on the Internet. Let's be honest, even checking my buddy's blogs is pretty much a waste of time. We all have to take a break somehow.

kseal said...

Oh, I forgot...

Amen! ;-)