After the parade, in the afternoon, we went over to Shannon's for a BBQ. She had the little pool and the slip-n-slide set up and the kids got their suits on and went to town! It was so hot out and they wanted to cool off! Jenny getting water in the face while testing out the slip-n-slide.
Meghan doing some sort of weird squinty thing with her eye while grabbing for the stick thing.
Even Sidney wanted to get in on the action!!
Jonathan trying the feet first approach to sliding.
And Rachel all tangled up a slidin'!
July 1, 2008
Slippin' and a-slidin'
from Pezlady Jana at 4:20 PM
Labels: family fun, pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I used to love slip and slides! I'm not sure that I would have that same love for them now though... maybe for my kids, but not for myself ;)
Post a Comment