So my friend Shannon did this fun tag thing on her blog. She tagged herself and since I am a copycat, I tagged myself to do it also. Here it is:
10 things I hate but wish I didn't
1. Fish (it's the smell...can't stand it, but fish is good for me)
2. slow people, or people being slow on purpose
3. water (it's the reason I don't know how to swim)
4. making dinner
5. cleaning (cuz seriously, my house needs to be cleaner)
6. yardwork (I really should care more......)
7. exercise
8. water
9. ?
10. ?
10 things I love but wish I didn't
1. caffeinated pop
2. stupid television shows (girls next door, living lohan,etc)
3. sitting on my fat butt
4. food
5. surfing on the computer
6. Facebook
7. spending money
8. reading (my family gets SOOOOO NEGLECTED when I start a new book...)
9. juice (not the best thing for a diabetic)
10. chocolate (it's the reason I can't lose more weight, I swear!!)
So, if you think this is fun....tag yourself and play along!
July 11, 2008
Tagged from Shannon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment