A couple of blogs that I read....Laughadaisy & Would you feel better if I licked your face? posted this fun tag on their blogs this week and I thought it looked so fun that I would play along. Go me.
Here is what you do:
Go to your pictures on your computer and open the fourth folder and the fourth picture in that file and voila!!
Without further ado....

This is Jonathan when he was 2 1/2 years old dressing HIMSELF up as Darth Vader. Isn't he just so creative? He would even do the voice if you asked him too. I am so sorry. My kids are warped.
Anyway, this was fun. Play along if you like!!





4 comments:
FIRST, woo hoo! :D
I LOVE that picture, and I've always been a Star Wars freak!
I bet if I tried this game I'd come up with the most lame-o picture ever!
Hee hee!! :-D
That's a great one!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Love it!
Post a Comment