October 22, 2008

Wordless Wednesday...and a crappy day

Okay, so I have had a rough day. First of all, I have had back spasms all day. Add that to my chest pain that started a week ago, and you will know how "fabulous" I feel. Thank heavens my hubby came home from work early so that I could get a nap in. Then I check my email, and I get one that I was none too thrilled to receive. Let's just say that the bag of Caramel Nut Clusters I bought that I was saving for a rainy day....um yeah, they will be gone before 7:00.


I just realized also that it is Wednesday. You all know what THAT means.....

Happy Wordless Wednesday!!

4 comments:

Leah said...

I'm sorry you had a rough day. Glad you had a stash to get you through it!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

I'm sorry your day has been hard. Chocolate. Lots and lots of chocolate. That's what you need.

Her Royal Highness said...

Ouch. Been there, sister! Enjoy that candy! I hope your week is ending on a better note!

Melissa said...

I'm sorry you had a hard day! I hope you're feeling better!!
But, may I say... I LOVE your new header!! :)