It's my blog and therefore I can do whatsoever I like. Just like at home. The other place of which I am the boss.

My daughter drew this picture for me several months back and I just found it again. I decided that, to me, its message was like a gold medal or an auspicious award. Therefore I am passing it on and starting my own award. (I haven't received any blogable awards- so this is also my first of that kind.)
I pass the "Best Momever" ...(yes, I know two words are combined into one word-that is what makes this award so unique and COVETED)... to my best friend Shannon. Folks...she ROCKS! And she seriously is a Best Momever! So, Shannon, now you can pass it on to someone that you feel is a great mom.





2 comments:
That is so sweet! What a great picture.
awwww.... that is the cutest thing ever! My daughter is 17 and no longer provides me with the cute stuff! Glad I saved everything! :)
Post a Comment