June 10, 2008

My obsession and my therapy

"Crafting" is therapy for me. Yesterday during naptime I did Jonathan's box. He was a little mad that it wasn't more "froofy". I said, "well, you are a boy so get over it!" Front of the box. His favorite color is orange and he likes Dinosaurs.
Back of Jonathan's box. I love the word paper. I saw that at Roberts and knew that I had to buy it for his box!
This is Jenny's. I did it this morning during Sidney's morning nap. Seriously, these boxes take hardly any time at all. Jenny doesn't have a real favorite color-she likes them all. I thought this paper was adorable and when I found ribbon and stickers that totally matched it I was like "SCORE"! Hers is my favorite of the ones I have done so far. Click here and here to see the others that I have made.
This is Meghan's. Her favorite color is purple, and she likes butterflies. It's pretty simple and I kinda like it that way. This one took me about an hour to do. It's a fun naptime project!

5 comments:

Cecily R said...

I want one!!! Those are so stinkin' cute!! Gracie would think she died and went to heaven if I made her one!

Ally said...

Soooo cute! I'm with her - I want one too! :D

Did you post where you found the instructions for it or how to do it? I'm going to have to look at your old posts to find it.

I think that would make a great Christmas or Birthday gift for our 4yo daughter.

They're beautiful! Good job. ;-)

Keeley said...

Dang! You are one talented, creative woman! Lucky children....gorgeous lunchboxes... =)

Sbankhead said...

Love them, they are sooo cute! Now you see why I have made like 10!!!
I love MeghanS!!!!!

Karlene said...

Those really are darling. I'd love to make some. Where are the instructions?