Right now I SHOULD be reading Breaking Dawn, but I'm not. Ask me why I'm not. No really, cuz I want to whine about it some more.....
I ordered my book from Amazon.com in May, so that I wouldn't have to worry about being at Walmart at midnight or having the store sell out of books before I got mine. See I was thinking ahead. BUT....I got an email from Amazon a couple weeks ago that made it sound like my book wouldn't be coming on time. Hello! Freak out!
And then yes, this morning, in my hotmail inbox was the message saying that my book had been sent and would not be here until AUGUST 5TH! Are you stinking kidding me????
So, now I have to basically live in a cave until it comes and I can read it so that I don't "hear" any of what happens. I'm so miffed!
August 2, 2008
Are you kidding me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
So sorry. :-(
But don't worry about me spilling the beans, cuz I won't be reading it.
Hope it arrives earlier than expected for a nice surprise!!
I'm so sorry. You could always go buy another copy at WalMart and then return the one that comes from Amazon... I've done that before ;)
I will probably blog about it... but I will put a HUGE spoiler alert before I do! :)
Oh, that is just terrible. I probably shouldn't tell you that I finished it this afternoon, should I? All I will say is, man, that woman has an imagination--and I think you'll feel it's worth the wait. :)
The 5th is tomorrow!!!
Hope its totally worth the wait!
If I had a blog this is the exact thing I would have put on mine except strike the word amazon and insert Barnes & Nobel!!!! I am so upset I could spit fire!!!!!!!!!! Oh yah, also my expected date of arrival is the 6th!! So at least you are one day ahead of me!! So you won't be the last person on the face of the earth to receive their copy!!
Melinda
Post a Comment