We are totally loving our new furniture! After 9 years of marriage, we finally moved up in the world and bought new furniture and trashed, yes I said trashed! our old couch and chair. It was the hand-me-down that everyone else has owned couch set and really had lived its purpose and then some.
So, in case you were wondering...this is what a stimulus check plus a little savings buys these days.
August 4, 2008
the NEW furniture
from Pezlady Jana at 10:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Awesome! :-D
Really beautiful. Here's to many happy years on a new, beautiful sofa. ;-)
Congratulations!
I guess I've got one more year until I get my nice sofa, eh???
(Here's hoping, anyway!)
Ah, we hit 9 years this year and our stimulus check was cut short by $600. We ended up paying some bills. Phooey.
Beautiful couches, though! I would LO-HO-HOVE to have some beautiful leather in our home!
Post a Comment