August 26, 2008

We did hair!

I had fun last Saturday going to all these hairdo websites and blogs (too many to list here...) and so since I never fix the girls' hair fancy for church because we have 9 am church, I got all fired up Saturday night and did these fun hairdos praying that they would stay in overnight. THEY DID! So on Sunday morning, all I had to do was put the ribbons in their hair and we were set! They got lots of compliments on their cute hair, and the best part is that it stayed in so well that they wore their hair like this to school on Monday too!
In Jenny's hair I did these little knots, then one big pony in the back.

In Rachel's I did some fun lattice work-like design with little ponies all divided and stuff and then two ponies in the back.
In Meghan's I divided her hair into three sections and did two little ponies in each section and then put a ribbon on the last pony of the section.

1 comment:

Her Royal Highness said...

Oooh, those are sooooo pretty!
Princess Monkey Eyes doesn't allow me to do her hair like that anymore. Maybe when she gets a little older & she can appreciate it.
Your girls look beautiful!