Every year my mom took our picture on the first day of school. And to keep with tradition, I do the same. My kids will be starting school on Monday. I will have a 4th, 3rd and 1st grader, as well as Jonathan in preschool. My house will be empty! I wonder what my mom did when we all went to school? My little sister wasn't born until I was in first grade. That left my mom a whole year to do stuff without kids hanging around. Mmmhmmm.
This picture is from 1980. I was going into Kindergarten and I believe that Gina, my older sister, was a Junior that year. My mom made all our clothes. Well, except Gina and Scott's, I'm sure. The funny thing that caught my eye was Marni's shirt (she is in the center in the front). I just bought about 3 shirts like that for Meghan from Kohl's. I guess the style has recycled again!
August 8, 2008
Flashback Friday - First day of school
from Pezlady Jana at 11:04 AM
Labels: Flashback Friday, pictures, school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment