August 6, 2008

Done with Breaking Dawn



I'm Done! It was EXCELLENT! Better than the others, IMHO! I can't wait to discuss with people! If you've read it and want to chat about it, drop me a line at mommato5kidz@hotmail.com.

4 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

I reviewed it on my book blog. I thought it was the best one. But then, I didn't love Twilight or New Moon either.

Anonymous said...

Don't tell me... We preordered the book in March from Amazon. They said we would get it on the 2nd. NO BOOK... I got an email later saying that it would be here on the 9th. OHHHHHH. I am jealous your done.

Brillig said...

I read it... and I had a hard time with it! I think it was the name Renesmee that ruined it all for me. Hahaha. Still, it's all very intriguing. Can't stop talking (and reading) about it...

Julie@My5monkeys said...

I agree with baby name too. I like it and then I thought it wasn't like the other books like twilight. I reviewed it on my blog too.