I got tagged again. This one is info about me. I thought it was great. (at least when I read the stuff on my friend's tag, I learned stuff about her that I thought was great- hopefully it will carry over here.....)
8 Favorite TV shows
(okay, first I gotta comment....I watch WAY TOO MUCH television...so only 8 favorites was hard)
Iron Chef America
24
Jon & Kate plus 8
Private Practice
Dancing with the Stars
Super Why?
Word World
Big Bang Theory
8 Favorite Restaurants
Chili's
Red Robin
Cafe Rio
Olive Garden
Goodwood BBQ
Marie Callendars
Applebee's
Hungry Bear Pizza Buffet
8 Things that happened yesterday
raked leaves with kids
Sidney fell asleep in her high chair
I ate too much candy
Mike and I watched Indiana Jones (rented from Redbox)
I blogged
Mike shampooed the carpet in the living room
BYU won their game!
We all had a bath!
8 Things I look forward to
happy faces on Christmas Day
Thanksgiving at the in-laws
visiting my folks after Christmas
Losing some weight after the holidays
See Twilight
Sitting down with a series of books I have wanted to read and actually reading them
My childrens' weddings (I know...that's a LONG way off)
Going on a mission with Mike someday
8 Things I love about Fall
the smells
the colors
making soup all the time
wearing sweaters
warm fuzzy socks
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Election Day
8 Things on my wishlist
Lose 25 pounds
Run a 5K
Mike not have to travel for work
Get my scrapbooking caught up and stay caught up
Make some money selling the hairbows that I have so much fun making
Go back to college and get my degree
Publish some of my writings (magazine, newspaper...I don't care!)
Have my best friends Amber and Deanne live closer to me
Okay, now I tag Shannon, Melinda, Michelle, Gretchen, Kari, and Mindy.
November 3, 2008
Tagged again!
from Pezlady Jana at 7:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Great tag! I sometimes wish we had cable... and then I realize that just with our 5 channels, I watch way too much t.v. What would I do with over 100 channels?? :)
We are a lot alike. I want to be published, 1 more quarter to finish my degree and, I started running last week to help me get ready for a good race,I still can't figure how to make money off of bows so if you figure it out call me.
I love making soup this time of year, too! Mmm, a nice chilly day with a hot bowl of soup and some warm bread - can't beat that (unless that bread is the bowl, then it's perfect!)!
That was a fun read!
Post a Comment