November 17, 2008

Sidney just came and threw the box of wipes and a diaper up onto my laptop.

"Are you stinky?" I asked.

"deekee" she said.

WOW! I thought. That would be pretty great if she really was and she didn't like it, I mean that would mean she is getting pretty close to wanting to be potty trained, right? Probably not, but still.

Sure enough, she was stinky. I changed her and then put the diaper out on the back porch to go in the garbage bin. Sidney got mad at me then because she wanted to throw it into the garbage. (see, that's her JOB. She pees, I change it and tell her to put it into the garbage and off she trots to the bathroom to chuck it into the garbage)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way too cute!

That Girl said...

Wow. Ditto at my house right now. Except half the time my Ouro Branco wants to wipe HIMSELF.

Ahem.