I am shamelessly copying Cecily's "wordFUL Wednesday" (I usually do wordless wednesday, but it's too hard) and posting a picture and writing about it because I can't NOT talk about it! Am I weird or what?

This is my gorgeous girls taken in 2004. Long time ago, huh? I was reminded this week of how little they used to be. I was reminded in a weird way. You see...when they were adopted, they were ages 4, 3, and 20 months. They WERE little. Now they are ages almost 10, 8 1/2, and 7. Everyone always says that they think Meghan and Rachel look like twins because they are both blondies. Lately though I think it is Jenny and Rachel that are more like twins. Jenny, who used to be teensy tiny, is growing like a freaking weed and just won't stop. She is as tall as Rachel and they wear the same size clothes.
The problem is that I like to use the "pass down" method in clothes usage around here and her being the same size as Rachel completely SCREWS that up! Just this morning I had to go to the store and buy her a coat because she has outgrown her other one, but yet Rachel still fits just fine in the one she has and can't pass it down. So I had to go and buy one the exact same size as Rachel's for Jenny! ARGH! Stop growing already!
I just want her to be little again. Matter of fact, I want all of them to just be little again.





1 comment:
Such a cute picture! :)
Post a Comment