okay, so the superintendent sent me an email that said he was forwarding my email to the Director of Elementary Schools. The very same day the director sent me 2 emails telling me that he would be speaking to the principal the next day and would keep me informed. I haven't heard anything since he was supposed to have spoken to the principal, but he wasn't at our Community Council meeting and we were all told by one of the teachers that he has had a "hard couple of weeks". Let's just say that I think it is because of me.
Anyway, next week is when it was going to be the yucky sub, but has been changed to a different sub that is actually one of the 6th grade teachers at the school who happens to be off track. Rachel will be going to school and if I hear anything more I will definitely update!
November 28, 2008
Update on the sub state of things
from Pezlady Jana at 5:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Glad that it's working itself out. I wouldn't put the blame of a "bad couple of weeks" on your shoulders, though. You did the right thing & if he has a problem, then, well, that's HIS problem - you're just looking out for the kids!
You did the right thing. I'm glad that the superintendent and director are taking some action. Who cares if the principal has had a "hard couple of weeks". It's his job to teach and protect these children. It's his job to work with parents and teachers for the best interest of the children. If he can't handle it, he needs to get a different job.
Good for you! (I hope you had a great Thanksgiving too!)
Post a Comment