November 7, 2008

Flashback Friday- little sisters

I have the best little sister in the world. Seriously. She rocks. She is a great listener. She's super pretty, and extremely funny.

I wasn't always happy to have a little sister though. Right, Andi? Oh yeah. We had our moments. But, thankfully I grew up and am so grateful I did, so that I could recognize how important she is in my life.

*This picture is from July 1982. She would have been about 7 months old, and I was 7 years old. You can't really tell from this picture, but I am wearing one of the old "Dive In Lagoon-a-Beach" t-shirts". Cool, huh?

1 comment:

Andi said...

Thanks for that post, Jana. Look at what a great big sis you were at that moment, reading with me....Glad Mom caught it on Camera!!! Hahaha! You are pretty amazing too....no matter what anybody else or what you tell yourself on THOSE days....you are wonderful and a special person to a lot of people. So quit being so hard on yourself! Watch a movie and eat some chocolate! Who cares! It's all good.....:) Love you!