Holy cow NaBloPoMo was HARD this year! I had such a hard time trying to be creative and write interesting things for 30 days straight. I swear my blog was even boring to ME! Let's hope that either a) next year my life is more interesting and the writing is easier, or b) I get a brain and just don't do NaBloPoMo.
November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Wow...being out of town has left me really confused. However, I just found your past blog update on the sub. Jana you are such a great example of how to stay active and not a bystander in our childrens lives. This elementary thing is new to me and I would think that the system is always serving in the best interest of the students. I guess I really need to pay attention to the small details and never be to cautious.
I really am sorry that your little girls had to be in the mix of this.
You have my awe, respect and admiration.
I am not that woman.
(And psst! Your blog was still the opposite of boring!)
I feel the same way. The. same. way. (about my own blog and nablopomo, not your blog...)
Post a Comment