Guess what I got to clean up today?
I didn't think you be able to guess, so I included this picture. Yes, I am a mean mom. I make my kids suffer so I can take pictures of their misery so I can blog about it. So sue me.
I let Jonathan and his buddy Porter play outside this morning and I kept telling them to stay away from the garden area. With all the rain we got it has become a mud bog. They didn't listen and "miss follower pants" followed and then got stuck and then tipped over face first. Fun times!
November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
That picture is priceless, someday you will look back and laugh at how cute she looks. Iam glad that you take the time to snap pictures, every photo is a memory worth saving forever.
Muwahahahahah *breath* hahahahahaha
That really is precious. You will be so glad you took a picture. I have one just like it with Cayden, except it's him covered in flour along with the kitchen.
Is it wrong to laugh?? Poor little baby! She'll love seeing that at age 8 but at age 15 she's going to hate it! too funny!
I have a picture, too, of Hannah, except it's Desitin. Let's just say it really does keep babies buns dry--water does not get it off!(especially in hair!) Good times!!!
--Jamie
Love it! Although - she doesn't look too happy :-( Yeah, it's just aweful that we bask in our children't misery so we can laugh about it for a long time, but hey, at least they won't be able to forget it right? Isn't that what moms are for?
Love it! Glad I'm not the only one who makes my kids "suffer" so I can get a photo.
I do it, though, so that I have proof later in life of the headaches they gave me.
Post a Comment